role and mandate
The Complaint Assistance and Support Centre Montérégie is a regional and independent community organization mandated by the Quebec Minister of Health and Social services (according to Health and Social services Act. 76.6) to:
* Inform users about their rights and responsibilities and the health and social services complaint examination network,
* Assist and accompany users who want to file complaint with the Service Quality and Complaint Commissioner (first recourse) or the Quebec Ombudsman (2nd recourse),
* Inform and assist tenants of private seniors’ residences regarding their rights, responsabilities and lease since April 2019, when the Complaint Assistance and Support Centre Monteregie has been mandated by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
Our services are free and confidential.
Assist and accompany users with respect and trust
Contribute to the improvement of the quality of services and the respect of our rights
Open-mindedness, honesty, commitment and collaboration
Experienced advisors, attentive and respectful
Dissatisfactions with the health and social services installations
- Dissatisfied with the health and social services received, not received or pending?
- Thinking to file a complaint about a professional?
- You believe someone is victim of abuse or neglect?
Issues with the lease in a private seniors’ residence
- You want to cancel your lease in a private seniors’ residence?
- The raise of your rent looks too high?
- The costs of services in your private seniors’ residence?
Work within a passionate team where collaboration and mutual assistance are at the heart of our core values. Permanent full-time position, 35 hours per week, with the possibility of hybrid work from our offices in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
1 800 263-0670