CAAP Montérégie serves users of the health care and social services network since 1993
With more 1 400 000 inhabitants in Montérégie, the region counts a large number of facilities* within the health and social services network:
- 9 hospitals
- 37 local community service centres (CLSC)
- 39 residential and long-term care centres
- 13 ambulatory service centres
- 56 readaptation centres
- 11 youth centres
- 4 university family medecine group (U-FMG)
- 12 other facilities
- 352 community organizations of support program for community organizations
- 243 private seniors’ residences
- Services are accessible, confidential, professional and free of charge,
- Your request will be received with an open mind and respect for your decisions in order to try to find satisfactory solutions for you,
- Consideration of people, their autonomy and their abilities,
- A conciliation approach for more efficiency and respecting the roles and responsibilities of the various actors and resources involved.
The annual general meeting brings together all the members of CAAP Montérégie.
Who can be a member of CAAP Montérégie?
- users of health care and social services living in the territory of Montérégie,
- residents living in the territory of Montérégie.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The board of directors ensure that the organization respects and achieves its mission.
Board of directors members 2020-2021:
- Ms. Jinny Robichaud, president
- Mr. Guillaume Grignon Lemieux LL.D., vice-president
- Mr. Huard Yvan, treasurer
- Ms. Esther Giroux, secretary
- Ms. Micheline Deschamps, administrator
- Ms. Katherine Quast, administrator
1 800 263-0670